Clock accuracy and notifications about being late?

chocolateandtea

I took a look yesterday at the order and I had 40 minutes. I edited the file a bit and sent the file in last 12 minutes while clock was ticking.
Now I got to my conversation room with the client and I see on my right side a message that I was late 11 hours, which is absurd because 48 hours didn’t pass at that time.
I’m confused.
Does that happen as a glitch or did I time travel?

I took a look yesterday at the order and I had 40 minutes. I edited the file a bit and sent the file in last 12 minutes while clock was ticking.

Now I got to my conversation room with the client and I see on my right side a message that I was late 11 hours, which is absurd because 48 hours didn’t pass at that time.

I’m confused.

Does that happen as a glitch or did I time travel?

my conversation room with the client and I see on my right side a message that I was late 11 hours, which is absurd because 48 hours didn’t pass at that time.

Hi,

This is a bug that has been on Fiverr for at least the last 2-3 months. The “late” status shown on the right-hand side of the inbox window when communicating with the buyer is just a bug and has no impact on the on-time delivery %. The status of the order as shown on the order page or the dashboard is what matters, and if you notice the status shown on the order page/dashboard, you will not notice a “late” status.

TL; DR: Do not go by the status that’s shown on the right-hand side of your inbox while messaging a client. It’s bugged. Go by the status of the order as shown on the order page or your dashboard.

Archived