Fiverr Forum

Closed down gig for the holidays

I have suspended my voice over gig for the holidays as I always fly across the country to visit family and friends.

Does anyone else close for the holidays?

I left a not on my gig telling people to message me if they need work done, I still have access to a recording studio, but I would need to charge more since it would be a professional studio and I have to pay for that booth time.

I probably won’t this year since I’m a newbie next year we will see haha

Reply to @ceceliavo: same, Wont be but hopefully next year i will have to :wink:

I was thinking about it… Maybe i will, but im getting very few orders lately.

I will be if any orders come in soon

Nope. Luckily our home is the one visited by family and friends - I just live next door to grandma :slight_smile:

I just went on vacation and simply added a note to my gigs, increased delivery time until AFTER I would be back. Came back to a nice bit of orders from regulars who were happy to wait. ALso had lots of notes from others telling me to contact when I returned. Many are willing to wait if they know you or like your work.

I’m a HUGE humbug and Grinch. So, not only will I not be shutting down. I hope I’m like that bar for all the other rejects (winks) that makes a killing because it’s the only place open LOL

anarchofighter said: I'm a HUGE humbug and Grinch.

Awww, you dont seem like it :)

Reply to @ceceliavo: same, Wont be but hopefully next year i will have to :wink:

I will be if any orders come in soon

Nope. Luckily our home is the one visited by family and friends - I just live next door to grandma :slight_smile:

I just went on vacation and simply added a note to my gigs, increased delivery time until AFTER I would be back. Came back to a nice bit of orders from regulars who were happy to wait. ALso had lots of notes from others telling me to contact when I returned. Many are willing to wait if they know you or like your work.

I’m a HUGE humbug and Grinch. So, not only will I not be shutting down. I hope I’m like that bar for all the other rejects (winks) that makes a killing because it’s the only place open LOL

anarchofighter said: I'm a HUGE humbug and Grinch.

Awww, you dont seem like it :)