Fiverr Forum

Closed

closed

If this is real, then why are you on fiverr selling it to others? just leave your computer on 24/7 and get rich.

I can prove that this works. I am keeping my computer on for 24/7 earning like 250$-300$ daily, i am selling this on fiverr just to make more profit as this method can never be saturated.

If you guys not believe me then message me, i will give this method free to the first person to message me, so he can review my method here :slight_smile:

I guess I will stay with hard working, because when it’s too easy in life then I know I go the wrong way :slight_smile:

If anyone wants this method for free then message me, i will give this method free to the first person to message me, so he can review my method here :slight_smile:

If anyone has any question then feel free to message me :slight_smile:

i am testing his system and will post updates here
he is very helpful also

@videoscribe4u thanks for using our system, i am sure you will earn alot :slight_smile:
Good Luck!

Online and taking orders. If anyone has any questions then feel free to message me :slight_smile:

@antonio19 I see you do not have any gigs. How do you take orders?

He’s rich, doesn’t need to sell gigs like us, poor people. He just spreads his wisdom for free, as an act of goodwill.

Reply to @customrapsongs: good one! :smiley:

Reply to @lennadesigns: lol, if he can show me a bank account statement where he earns $6k a month from this, i will gladly buy the gig. But I’ve been leaving my computer on just about 24hours/day for the last decade and haven’t earned anything from it but a utility bill.

Reply to @customrapsongs: I know the feeling haha, hell I was even sitting in front of this computer for 24 hours a day sometimes, I sacrificed my sleep and I got the bill instead of money :frowning:
Anyway even a screenshot of earnings can be easily photoshopped so… :smiley:

Reply to @misscrystal: That’s what I’m trying to figure out.

Reply to @misscrystal: Probably a ninja.