Fiverr Community Forum

Cloudflare's Always Online problem

Hi guys,
From few days, I encounter a problem. when I open my Fiverr page I see an alert in the heading section.
This is the alert message :
“”" This page (https://www.five…/requests) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | [Hide this Aler…"""""

Why i get this. Can anyone please explain

2 Likes

It may be that Fiverr is down in your country, so the content delivery service - cloudflare - is serving a cached version.

Try clearing your cache and seeing if that helps. If not, then you’ll just have to wait until Fiverr sorts it out …

1 Like

I just cleared my cache but it shows again. Thanks for your answer

I’m having the same problem.

" This page (https://www.fiverr.com/users/arifulislam931/requests) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by [Cloudflare] *****

Mod Note: Outgoing link removed.

This page is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by ,.,Same problem

Hi (username) I’m having the same problem. But I solve this problem easily.

Follow this rules

1. go to setting
  2. Account and click ONLINE STATUS
  3. select YOU’RE CURRENTLY OFFLINE
    I hope your is solve
1 Like

It’s wrong. If you select that option. So, your profile shows that you are offline.

Why does this answer sound like it was written by a bot?

Older Thread - Closed to New Comments.