Fiverr Forum

Collaborating on Gigs?

I just read a really interesting blog entry on here at Fiverr about people who collaborate together on gigs here on Fiverr. I can’t believe I never thought of this myself, because I think it’s a ROCKIN’ IDEA!

First thing’s first: a lot of folk’s stories featured on them falling in love, etc. I need to nip that in the bud because I am very happliy married. :slight_smile: However, I do work from home, so my online relationships are often a great gateway to friendships, so I am always open to that.

So here’s what I thought: I’ll let you know the type of services that I offer, and the type of services that would be really great to collaborate and share gigs with. At the risk of sounding a little cocky (trying not to, I swear!), I have a faily large online following of almost 70,000 people through Twitter, Facebook, and other various social media sites.

Here are a list of gigs that I presently offer, and the types of collaborations that I think would work well:

PLAY AND PROMOTE YOUR SONG ON THE RADIO

This is by far my most popular gig as I host a weekly radio program. I’d be interested in collaborating with people who could do the following: blog reviews, social media presence (must have a large audience), jingles and commercial music/ads, and other radio stations that would also play the song(s) as well.

POST SONG VIDEO TO SOCIAL MEDIA

This is another popular one. I think it would be great to be able to collaborate and give musicians a fuller network for their music to be heard. I post to my Twitter and Facebook accounts, but any social media site with viewers works well.

SINGING VIDEO LESSONS

I have five different voice lesson videos that get ordered. I’d be interested in hearing what types of collaborations you’d be interested in.

DNS

I do a lot of DNS work - zone files, forwarding, etc. I don’t do programming, so that’s a definite that I’d love to collaborate on.

Any other ideas? Send them my way for consideration. Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

Taunia