Collect my gig and I will retweet your tweet to my 23,747 followers!

marketersoffers

Collected two of your gigs:

Message to tweet:

Promote your business, facebook, or twitter here! Take advantage of this offer - fragglesrock Exclusively on #Fiverr #coolreviews

[sheriff’s Note: external links are not allowed. Thank you for your forum participation.]

Done collecting in starred gig. Please tweet this:

http://fiverr.com/tumichael/promote-your-gig-on-my-fiverr-super-sellers-blog

Also, I can help you promoting your gig with my blog http://adf.ly/LNrvI

Due to fiverr policy, I cannot post the link here. Please wait 5 secs and click skip ads. Just make me a sample for review.

There is one seller gets 4 offers after having reviewed on my site. Quote from his post on fragglesrock

anzal1: “Let me tell you Tu Michael is doing a terrific job and already 4 offers have come up to me with his promotional article based on my gig. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? 4 offers? all offering more than a single Fiverr… This is going so great for me. I would like to thank Michael for writing such an interesting article of the highest calliber about my gig. It really is working!

Also i would urge all the artists here to contact Michael and get your gig promoted.”

@tumicheal, sorry you did not collect my gigs, I won’t tweet you. And please stop promoting your stuff like spam… really starts to be annoying on this forum… Every thread I read… you are promoting even if it is not related. At least contribute to this forum. Thanks!

@lefttowrite thank you for collecting.

here you go :

Unreal! write a 16 Bar Rap or Poem for Any Event for $5 on #Fiverr 5rr1.co/s/3truuu via @fiverrhq

— Johny Tang (@SocialTang) March 25, 2013

Reply to @marketersoffers:

marketersoffers said: @tumicheal, sorry you did not collect my gigs, I won't tweet you. And please stop promoting your stuff like spam... really starts to be annoying on this forum... Every thread I read... you are promoting even if it is not related. At least contribute to this forum.

And how are you contributing to this forum?

All I see from you in this forum everyday is you promoting yourself either direct or indirectly but the intention and motive is there.

Isn't that spamming as well? Please look into the mirror.

Also, on your followers, how am I sure that they aren't fake?

Archived