Fiverr Forum

Collect my gigs and I will do the same for yours


#1

Hello buddies,



Here are my gigs and I will be happy if you can collect them.



http://fiverr.com/armer/boost-your-k-klout-rating-score-on-all-of-your-topics

http://fiverr.com/armer/tweet-a-tweet-of-you-choice-to-10000-followers

http://fiverr.com/armer/add-you-link-to-my-pr2-blog

http://fiverr.com/armer/choose-the-best-brand-name-for-your-service-and-find-the-perfect-domain-name



Just reply with your gigs an I will collect them asap

Thank you


#2

Any exchangers?


#3

Collected all

this is your turn,

http://fiverr.com/h_dexter/professionally-remove-background-from-images-with-superb-finishing

thanx


#4

I have collected yours, please collect mine. Thanks!



http://fiverr.com/iphonemom/promote-2-of-your-links-through-tribepro-each-one-will-get-syndicated-at-least-2000-times


#5

I have collected for you all.

please promote my GICS.

thank you!

http://fiverr.com/abcdesignpro


#6
h_dexter said: Collected all
this is your turn,
http://fiverr.com/h_dexter/professionally-remove-background-from-images-with-superb-finishing
thanx


Thank you, I collected your gig too.

#7
iphonemom said: I have collected yours, please collect mine. Thanks!

http://fiverr.com/iphonemom/promote-2-of-your-links-through-tribepro-each-one-will-get-syndicated-at-least-2000-times


Collected your gig
Thank you


#8
abcdesignpro said: I have collected for you all.
please promote my GICS.
thank you!
http://fiverr.com/abcdesignpro


I collected your gigs.
Thank you

#9

Any exchangers?


#10

Collected all

this is your turn,

http://fiverr.com/h_dexter/professionally-remove-background-from-images-with-superb-finishing

thanx


#11

I have collected yours, please collect mine. Thanks!



http://fiverr.com/iphonemom/promote-2-of-your-links-through-tribepro-each-one-will-get-syndicated-at-least-2000-times


#12

I have collected for you all.

please promote my GICS.

thank you!

http://fiverr.com/abcdesignpro


#13
h_dexter said: Collected all
this is your turn,
http://fiverr.com/h_dexter/professionally-remove-background-from-images-with-superb-finishing
thanx


Thank you, I collected your gig too.

#14
iphonemom said: I have collected yours, please collect mine. Thanks!

http://fiverr.com/iphonemom/promote-2-of-your-links-through-tribepro-each-one-will-get-syndicated-at-least-2000-times


Collected your gig
Thank you


#15
abcdesignpro said: I have collected for you all.
please promote my GICS.
thank you!
http://fiverr.com/abcdesignpro


I collected your gigs.
Thank you

#16

.


#17

We have collected all of your gigs! Please collect our proofreading gig. :slight_smile:

http://fiverr.com/reesedr


#18
reesedr said: We have collected all of your gigs! Please collect our proofreading gig. :)
http://fiverr.com/reesedr


Hi,

I already collected your gigs.
Thank you