Fiverr Forum

Collected this gig

http://fiverr.com/fiver_rox

No No life without powerfully signature

My dear cute & nice friend.PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING! Gigs are delivered within stipulated hours with quality assured. 100% genuine personal work! I’m Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless I’m sleeping. So leave me a message and I’ll get back to you shortly. Thank you very much!

★★ 100% Rating ★★ 20+ years digitizing experience ★The first signature gig on Fiverr! In cursive, hi my dear cute nice friend . fast two option here and selected the one option and tell me now ) !1.first im send you new 5 powerfull signature image. 2.2nd send you one (1) new signature video. I make you a signature in a way that is visually appealing and easy for you to replicate. Company names, websites, etc. look very professional and elegant with a custom hand written signature. I will scan an image of your signature, . The following image formats are available: jpg, bmp, tif, png, pdf, rtf.

After I receive your order, I will provide different signature variations from you to choose from. When you select your favorite signature, (I recommend this for a signature that will be used on a website, advertising material, sign, email signature, or poster).