College Boy that Draws and New Here

Hello! As the title suggets I am a boy going to college who loves to draw, ambitious to make drawing and sketching what I learn my living on. So as a first step I opened a fiverr account and will be drawing stuff that I enjoy and earning some money (of course hopefully). I am eager to meet you guys, join this community and perhaps eventually even do buisiness with you. So, what are your suggestions to a noob like myself?

Thanks for reading my hello post!!

Hello! As the title suggets I am a boy going to college who loves to draw, ambitious to make drawing and sketching what I learn my living on. So as a first step I opened a fiverr account and will be drawing stuff that I enjoy and earning some money (of course hopefully). I am eager to meet you guys, join this community and perhaps eventually even do buisiness with you. So, what are your suggestions to a noob like myself?

Thanks for reading my hello post!!

So, what are your suggestions to a noob like myself?

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived