Color change? And Buyer Reviews

lilcasper

Am I the only one who’s noticed the slight change in the color green on the site? Ha ha, I hope I’m not tripping out right now. It looks a slight bit less warm (I preferred it warm) and now a more slightly blue / green color. Anyways this was really random lol.

Also that brings me on another topic I was thinking about. Why do we have to write a review on the buyer before we can see theirs? I really dislike this feature. I like to add personalized responses to people’s reviews and now I can’t. I kinda have to guess what to say each time. So now it sounds looks like I copy and paste all my buyer reviews.

Thanks,

Casper 😄

Am I the only one who’s noticed the slight change in the color green on the site? Ha ha, I hope I’m not tripping out right now. It looks a slight bit less warm (I preferred it warm) and now a more slightly blue / green color. Anyways this was really random lol.

Also that brings me on another topic I was thinking about. Why do we have to write a review on the buyer before we can see theirs? I really dislike this feature. I like to add personalized responses to people’s reviews and now I can’t. I kinda have to guess what to say each time. So now it sounds looks like I copy and paste all my buyer reviews.

Thanks,

Casper 😄

Am I the only one who’s noticed the slight change in the color green on the site?

I read earlier today on the Forum about this. So you are not the first to notice it. You can see others’ comments here: 🙂

Hi… Did you notice the color change… is it for holidays or new year … not bad though thinking

Why do we have to write a review on the buyer before we can see theirs?

This was explained in this post: 😉

FIV011_Social_v1-Blog-1.jpg.54fa3140694a1e5e38d685bce2a1076f.jpgBeing part of Fiverr means being part of one of the largest digital communities in the world. We want people we can trust, people we can communicate with (whether that means problem-solving or politely leaving some arguments alone), and people who look out for the good of the community as a whole. These basics of good communication, safety and trust are all part of the foundation of the marketplace we have created together, and improving on these things is part of gro…

Archived