Fiverr Forum

Come on..... Come To Daddy

I am on the brink baby! I have to be right? Level II… Feedback at 100% Rating at 99%. I have overcome that unfortunate cancellation. I am almost at a 100 gigs in just over a month. Come to papa…

Come on Fiverr give it…just give it

Uhm what other options do you get with level II that you don’t get with level 1?

A few more gigs extras and pricing I think. I didn’t stay level two for long enough to notice

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

TRS…ewww. Kinda like the bullies on the playground.

sure you don’t

you personally bullied my thread that tried to help others. Bullies come in all forms I guess.

Nah you delete whole posts. I am sure it’s personal. It’s ok though.

Reply to @bachas85: Those are things that attention seekers need for personal validation of their existence. Constant pats on the back… awwwe your doing such a good job. Things you have to do for children on a regular basis so they feel good about themselves.

Purple Heart should be removed though because no soldier asks for that type of selfish validation and is in an insult.

i think they should add more levels, because after level 2 its very hard to reach more.

I like the idea of Vedmak, where they could do a level 3 and instead of 20% they take a bit less, maybe 15% as a thank you to the seller for bringing Fiverr a lot of commissions

Reply to @vedmak: Well I just love this comment… totaly true. And I also agree about those benefits !

Best Regards,

Justin :slight_smile:

love2write4u said: and instead of 20% they take a bit less, maybe 15% as a thank you to the seller for bringing Fiverr a lot of commissions

LMAO. Yeah, 'cause the boss always takes a pay cut when his employees work hard.