Come on... I want some more strange stories!

lilredwriter

• 3 years later...

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED 4 YEARS AGO. :roll_eyes:

I was really high once and thought I was Joanna Lumley. Is that the kind of strange story you are looking for? Also, I rescued a chameleon the other day and last night a preying mantis bit my chihuahua on the nose.

In fact, when I think about it my life is pretty interesting. I just wish I could watch it rather actually live it sometimes, though.

This thread reminds of the first time I cut a lizards tail…the tail kept moving after being cut…spooked the shiz outta me.

Yes my cat tried to catch a lizard once and brought the tail inside and dropped it in front of me and for at least ten minutes it kept wigging around, as though it were a living thing with a mind of its own. It reminded me of an old horror movie I saw called “The Hand”:

Jon Lansdale is a comic book artist who loses his right hand in a car accident. The hand was not found at the scene of the accident, but it soon returns by itself to follow Jon around, and murder those who anger him.

The horror of seeing a tail moving on it’s own as if it is trying to get away has to be seen to be appreciated.

Archived