Fiverr Community Forum

Come work with us!

Hey there, if you’re still looking for a logo designer I have sold 12 orders so far which have all been given a 5 star rating. I think I would be a good addition to any team so feel free to get in touch if you’d like to know more ! :slight_smile:

Here’s my gig so you can see samples of my work. Cheers ! ******

Mod Note: Gig link remove.

1 Like

Hello there,

If there is still a position for an animator, Do let me know,

I provide 2D animated videos and motion graphics.

I’d love to work with you.

Thanks,
Alyssa Micheal

1 Like

Hello,
I’m interested in working as a Logo Designer and if any openings are available for illustrator ,I would love to join.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi I’m gbandara 6 years experience graphic designer. Special I can draw face logos and other illustration. I like join the studio

Hi! I just read the offer to work, as I were looking for it. Though I am new yet I am ready for script writing and creating content. Perhaps I can have a conversation with someone, interested.

Hey, as a composer i would like to work with you,

Thanks

Merow

Hey, Nice to see that Studios are offering jobs here.
As a Music producer/composer and Audio engineer, I would love to work for you and be a part of your team.
I can compose, produce beats,
mix and master,
Tune vocals, I will provide industry grade Denoising work if required.

Thank you.

Hello,

I just saw this thread, I would like to join. I’m logo designer here on fiverr over 8 years. Please check my gig.

Thanks,
Stojan

Hi there! I can provide scripts for webinars, podcasts, and videos. I can also help repurpose current video content into blog posts, email sequences, and other forms of content.

Hello I am a new seller and logo designer

I’m sure you, the public and clients will love my logo and voice acting and will live up to your expectations. Send me a sample … I will send you the most sophisticated logos and voice acting within 12 hours. Then you decide. Honorable.

• Note*
    And the important thing is that I have mastered commosing and I will also commode you in sending related material.

Aamir Saeed

Hey everyone!

I’m a professional audio engineer/ producer/ session musician and always up for a challenge! :slight_smile:

Hey!
I’m a professional audio engineer / producer / musician that wants to work with y’all :slight_smile:

Hey, I don’t think you’re eligible for Fiverr Studios. As far as I can see, you’ve only just joined.

2 Likes

Hello!! We are a group of marketing professionals, if you ever want to work with digital marketing experts, please let me now. :slight_smile:

Hi i’m graphic designer & webdesigner & marketer.
I hope to collaborate with us soon.
Check my website: www.marcomerafina.it

Thank you see you soon,
Mark.

Hello,

I am good Graphic designer. :grinning:

Hi :wink: I am a professional singer and lyric writer working for 13 years.
Would love to be part of a studio :hugs:

Hi, I’m a Graphic Designer
Professional Photographer & Videographer at last from 5 years Experienced.

This is an old thread but I wanted to explain something since people are offering their services as wishing to join a studio.

If you see this on your profile you can be invited to join a studio:

I’m not sure you can be a member of a studio otherwise. Maybe a studio lead can clarify this.

2 Likes