Fiverr Community Forum

Come work with us!

Hi I’m gbandara 6 years experience graphic designer. Special I can draw face logos and other illustration. I like join the studio

Hi! I just read the offer to work, as I were looking for it. Though I am new yet I am ready for script writing and creating content. Perhaps I can have a conversation with someone, interested.

Hey, as a composer i would like to work with you,

Thanks

Merow

Hey, Nice to see that Studios are offering jobs here.
As a Music producer/composer and Audio engineer, I would love to work for you and be a part of your team.
I can compose, produce beats,
mix and master,
Tune vocals, I will provide industry grade Denoising work if required.

Thank you.

Hello,

I just saw this thread, I would like to join. I’m logo designer here on fiverr over 8 years. Please check my gig.

Thanks,
Stojan

Hi there! I can provide scripts for webinars, podcasts, and videos. I can also help repurpose current video content into blog posts, email sequences, and other forms of content.

Hello I am a new seller and logo designer

I’m sure you, the public and clients will love my logo and voice acting and will live up to your expectations. Send me a sample … I will send you the most sophisticated logos and voice acting within 12 hours. Then you decide. Honorable.

• Note*
    And the important thing is that I have mastered commosing and I will also commode you in sending related material.

Aamir Saeed

Hey everyone!

I’m a professional audio engineer/ producer/ session musician and always up for a challenge! :slight_smile:

Hey!
I’m a professional audio engineer / producer / musician that wants to work with y’all :slight_smile:

Hey, I don’t think you’re eligible for Fiverr Studios. As far as I can see, you’ve only just joined.

2 Likes

Hello!! We are a group of marketing professionals, if you ever want to work with digital marketing experts, please let me now. :slight_smile:

Hi i’m graphic designer & webdesigner & marketer.
I hope to collaborate with us soon.
Check my website: www.marcomerafina.it

Thank you see you soon,
Mark.

Hello,

I am good Graphic designer. :grinning:

Hi :wink: I am a professional singer and lyric writer working for 13 years.
Would love to be part of a studio :hugs:

Hi, I’m a Graphic Designer
Professional Photographer & Videographer at last from 5 years Experienced.

This is an old thread but I wanted to explain something since people are offering their services as wishing to join a studio.

If you see this on your profile you can be invited to join a studio:

I’m not sure you can be a member of a studio otherwise. Maybe a studio lead can clarify this.

2 Likes

Do you need any original or covered music for your business? If so let me know! I offer quite low rates for the time being with high quality sound!

1 Like

Hey,
I am a graphic designer from india. I have recently started working on fiverr and i create brand identity and design logos. I am a visual design expert by profession.

I would love to work with you
Jawahar S R

Hi,

I am a Video editor and animator. I ama level 2 seller and am currently operating 13 gigs on Fiverr related to different type of video services. If you are interested to collaborate, please get in touch with me to take this further. Thank you.