Fiverr Community Forum

Come work with us!

Hey, I don’t think you’re eligible for Fiverr Studios. As far as I can see, you’ve only just joined.

2 Likes

Hello!! We are a group of marketing professionals, if you ever want to work with digital marketing experts, please let me now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi i’m graphic designer & webdesigner & marketer.
I hope to collaborate with us soon.
Check my website: www.marcomerafina.it

Thank you see you soon,
Mark.

1 Like

Hello,

I am good Graphic designer. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi :wink: I am a professional singer and lyric writer working for 13 years.
Would love to be part of a studio :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a Graphic Designer
Professional Photographer & Videographer at last from 5 years Experienced.

This is an old thread but I wanted to explain something since people are offering their services as wishing to join a studio.

If you see this on your profile you can be invited to join a studio:

I’m not sure you can be a member of a studio otherwise. Maybe a studio lead can clarify this.

6 Likes

Do you need any original or covered music for your business? If so let me know! I offer quite low rates for the time being with high quality sound!

3 Likes

Hey,
I am a graphic designer from india. I have recently started working on fiverr and i create brand identity and design logos. I am a visual design expert by profession.

I would love to work with you
Jawahar S R

1 Like

Hi,

I am a Video editor and animator. I ama level 2 seller and am currently operating 13 gigs on Fiverr related to different type of video services. If you are interested to collaborate, please get in touch with me to take this further. Thank you.

Hi.
I am graphic designr.i have 3+ work experienc. But i am new in fiverr. But i didnt get any order last few days.i am too much decepointe. What to do no idea.if anyone like my gig.keep in touch.
Thank you

Hi there! I absolutely enjoy writing in any forms really, but especially creative writing! I am also an aspiring voice actor, and I have a background in theater and performance - so I would love to help out in any way I can. Please let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’am a professional videographer from Moscow. New here, but I have a lot of experience in production. I’ve been working for more than 10 years in that sphere, also I’ve worked in the best Moscow’s advertising agencies. It would be nice to collaborate with you!

1 Like

Hello, I’ll be glad to collaborate with you as a voice artist, i’m a native Arabic, French and English speaker, contact me if a voice artist is still needed.Thank you!

Hello :raised_hand: I am not exceptional, but experience graphic designer. I want to work with Fiverr studio if possible. Your cooperation is highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello, I am a Graphic Designer Expert in Logo Design, Poster or Banner Design, Photoediting, Business Card Designs and illustrations.

hi i am a level 2 logo designer, please take me as partner in your studio.
Thanks

Hi, I am a C# developer. Any kind of work regarding development I will done.

Hi. This sounds awesome! I would love to collaborate by contributing my Script Writing services. I’m new to selling on Fiverr, but I have over 10+ years experience writing content and scripts. You can find my gigs here: Each gig has a sample of my work. Just let me know if you have any questions.

I hope to collaborate soon!

2 Likes

Hi, I am a voice actor for both English and Chinese languages (if you consider to do Chinese projects I can help you with it). I have young female voice. Do find me in the messages so we can discuss details on the projects. :slight_smile:

1 Like