Coming back to Fiverr after 4 years

limaba

Hey everyone! I first joined Fiverr in 2012 doing photo editing and it was a great experience. I did a little bit of a hiatus for school but I’m super excited to be back! The platform has went through a lot of stages and I’m thrilled to be able to connect with you all and learn all about this new Fiverr!

Hey everyone! I first joined Fiverr in 2012 doing photo editing and it was a great experience. I did a little bit of a hiatus for school but I’m super excited to be back! The platform has went through a lot of stages and I’m thrilled to be able to connect with you all and learn all about this new Fiverr!

Welcome back to Fiverr…

What do you mean by “coming back”? Did you deleted your old account and lost all your reviews? Did you pause all your gigs for a year? I’m just curious.

I had a different account when I first started and by the time I came back I had forgotten my login info.

You should have written CS, or do you think you were getting orders without knowing and your rating kept falling?

Either way, good luck to you.

I wasn’t sure if they’d be able to help because the email account was for AIM which has been discontinued, but I can sure try! Thanks for the advice 😄

Archived