Coming up with original gigs

kezarpro

I was just thinking about this and wanted to see what others think and if anybody has any experience. There’s the possibility to create new original gigs that may not exist on Fiverr or may exist but in very low numbers. My question is; would that be a good thing or not?
A smaller market may mean that there are less customers but at the same time creating an original gig will allow you to stand out and provide a unique service. What would bring mor success creating another version of an existing gig or attempting to create gigs that aren’t available.

Well If you have idea of gigs that may not exist on Fiverr or may exist but in very low numbers. Even if their are less customers you should surely go for it. In future maybe market in that gig increases and you will surely have benefit of old service provider.

So the older the gig is the better attention it gets from Fiverr? That may be true, although I don’t think it’s a great strategy for some just starting out. I am grinding to get my first gig so the ball starts rolling but for now it’s a waiting game.

So the older the gig is the better attention it gets from Fiverr? That may be true, although I don’t think it’s a great strategy for some just starting out. I am grinding to get my first gig so the ball starts rolling but for now it’s a waiting game.

older gigs may not seek attention of fiver but you will surely have some benefits. Like if someone create a gig in that topic after 1 year from you than you would have like 60-70 reviews and he will start from 0.

Clients will get to you for their work instead of some noobie 🙂

Archived