Fiverr Forum

Comment below if you'd like me to review your gigs

Hi there, all you need to do is comment below, and I’ll check all of you out, and give my honest and detailed opinion on your gig/product. If you would like to review mine back and let me in on some feedback as well, that would be awesome, but not needed :slight_smile:

Please don’t post your links, just comments will be more than good.

I’d love it if you could check out my gigs and review them for me! :slight_smile: Thank you.

I also went ahead and looked over your gigs! I noticed on your ‘400 words from English to Brazilian Portuguese’ you had a typo in the word term and and instead typed ‘therm’. Just thought I’d let you know!

On your ‘virtual assistant for 3 hour’ your first sentence doesn’t really read properly so I thought I’d help you out with it. “Hello mate, are you tired of doing your every-day tasks? Then don’t worry you are in the right place.”

I like the pictures that you have for gigs. Hope this helped! If you need any assistance with making your English flow better, I’m all for helping out a fellow Seller. :slight_smile:

It would be awesome if you could check my gigs! :smiley:

Feel free to review mine and i’ll check yours out too :slight_smile: You won’t have a lot of work since I only have 2 as of right now :slight_smile:

would you take a look at mine please that would be great

Also review my gigs, it would be great for me.
Thanks

I will appreciate your feedback on my gigs!

Very appreciated for your effort. I’m a new Fiverr, please feel free to review my gig.

Hey Aleronk. Would love for you to check out my Commercial or Spokesperson gigs . www.fiverr.com/videostore - I’ll certainly do the same for you. I’m wondering if it’s difficult for clients to figure out the price of what they want to order or where the hang ups would be otherwise. - Cheers.

Great!

Please Review my gigs

Hello aleronk!
I would love to have you review my gig, it’s been getting some views but no orders.
Thank you so much!

I checked out your gigs and they look very professional, especially the translation one from English to Portuguese. You obviously put a lot of work into it! Although, buyers may like to see a small sample of your work first.

I’d really appreciate if you could provide some feedback on my gig and packages, if you have some time to spare.

What a nice gesture, If this offers still applies then i would be very appreciative of your efforts. I am very new to FIVERR and have just set up two gigs in the Health & Fitness section but am planning on more soon.

Any comments or advice would be greatly received…

would you review my gig, thank you

Amazing!!

review me,thank you

Thank you for your time!

Anyone who would like to check out my gig, please do so. A little help never hurt anyone!