Fiverr Community Forum

Comments on the delivery files can't be open

Anyone here facing the same issue as I? I just can’t open the comment the buyer left on the delivery file. It’s not the first time I am facing this problem. I tried to open it on two different computers, it’s still not working. I have no idea what can be the problem, I assume it can be Fiverr bug? Please let me know if there is already a topic about this problem, as I tried to search the forum, but I couldn’t find it.

8 Likes

I have the same issue.

I am now facing the same issue, and I don’t know how to fix this? Does anyone have the same problem as me and @hydragraphics , if yes, please share how to fix this.

What file type is it?

Maybe you want to install another app that can open it, outside of what you’re using right now.

I am a writer, I work with documents, so I have multiple apps to help me open things up, in case Word fails

1 Like

@donnovan86 Its a comments that client left on the .jpeg files that I delivered. It’s on the fiverr website, in the order page. There is a message that says that client left a comment and a link for me to click it, but when I click it, it doesn’t do anything. I had these issues before, sometimes it’s not working, and sometimes it works. If you are writer, I am not sure if your clients are using this feature.

1 Like

This is how it looks like, and once I click on the link, nothing happens, so I can’t see the comments. It’s a good feature for designers, but usually it’s not working.

Try to clear the cache for your browser, or login from another browser. If you clear the cache, you have to login to Fiverr once again.

1 Like

you cant open buyer review until you give the buyer a review…so if you want to see you have to give review,other wise after 10days it will appear automatic

and one more thing is if buyer comment of photo during the order it only got viewed from pc…form mobile you cant view it

@donnovan86 I guess I will have to try to use another browser, as I already try everything with the google chrome. Thank you for your help, really appreciate it!

to see the comments you have to click on the photo and there you will find the comments if right side

@rd_arijit Thank you for your answer, but this post have nothing to do with buyer review feedback. This is just a feature that clients can leave while asking for a revision. I am aware that this does not work with mobile, just with pc, but apparently sometimes it doesn’t work from a pc also (I am using google chrome).

UPDATE: I just tried it now, and it seems like it is working right now (same browser, I cleared the cache yesterday, still didn’t work after that).Just out of nowhere it started working. The only thing I did is that I sent a message to the client in the order page, so maybe this fix it.

3 Likes

I keep receiving the same problem for orders. The problem doesn’t get solved for me when I use my other computers and devices for trying to view the comment.

Thanks for the update! this trick worked for me also!

Facing the same issue right now!

Did you try this?

UPDATE: I just tried it now, and it seems like it is working right now (same browser, I cleared the cache yesterday, still didn’t work after that).Just out of nowhere it started working. The only thing I did is that I sent a message to the client in the order page, so maybe this fix it.