Commercial License Pricing Question - for bulk orders!

hannahhowzdy

A buyer purchased one written e-learning lesson from me, for which I billed as a base price plus a Commercial License.

The same buyer now has asked to order 10 lessons in one order. How would you guys go about charging for the Commercial Licensing? Would you charge a License fee for each lesson? Or bulk it all into one, and just do the base price x 10, plus one License charge?

This is entirely up to you but as long as they are not saying anything about pricing just go ahead and charge the usual license fee for each one. Don’t be quick to give discounts. Be professional, be confident of your value.

As long as your gig offers one license per lesson go with that and stay with it. So with ten lessons they need ten licenses.

This is entirely up to you but as long as they are not saying anything about pricing just go ahead and charge the usual license fee for each one. Don’t be quick to give discounts. Be professional, be confident of your value.

As long as your gig offers one license per lesson go with that and stay with it. So with ten lessons they need ten licenses.

Thank you for your input, Crystal! I appreciate it!

Archived