Fiverr Forum

Common Misconception On Selling Fiverr gig And Way to boost up your gig's sell on fiverr

You may get a lot of stunning and bold offers on the internet, that says special tonic for selling your gigs randomly, that try to help by taking a small amount of fee, many people get into trouble by following their fraud trap. So before wasting money, you can follow these simple 5 steps to make a quick sell on fiverr.I have used this info which I have gathered in my 3 years Wordpress developing career.

#1 - Create your own blog like typepad,tumblr,blogger,wordpress.You can Describe your gig details there,you can write your gig features and also can link youtube channel if you have any.

#2- Social Media is a great tool to grab clients, I got 2 clients from facebook, and 1 from LinkedIn and they are now my permanent client.

#3- If you help people, they will remind you one day, your patience pays off. Forum posting helps to reach close of many clients silently, they get an idea from your activity and set their mind to knock you.

#4- Comment on blog that are related to your gig niche. It helps to get lot of sales of your gig.

#5- Use proper keywords and tags while writing your gig. You may get help from google keyword planner to choose right keyword according to your niche.

Thanks. Happy coding.

Any wordpress theme customization & Development solution you may find here,click here