Fiverr Forum

Communication? HELP!

Please my seller does not speak or write proper English, and we are NOT understanding each others needs? I understand most Sellers are from Pakistan and that’s great but I need to understand what were talking about. I just spent $52.00 US dollars and not getting what I need. Is there anyone to talk to? I have already sent email to Customer Support here is their response!

Hi there,
Thank you for contacting us. We have reviewed the order and unfortunately can not cancel the order at this time. Please continue to communicate with your seller regarding the active order and address any concerns regarding the service directly with them.
My advice after reviewing your order is to give your seller more time to follow up with you. If needed, you can propose a mutual cancellation through the Resolution Center. This allows the seller to respond to your request within two days, or the order will automatically cancel.

As said you can request a cancellation if you feel like this is going nowhere. In case you don’t know how to do it. Open the order, click on “Resolution Center” on the top of the screen and request a cancellation. Your seller will have the opportunity to review it and either accept or decline.

I agree with annai80 and request a cancellation. I would be surprised if he agrees to it though. After he delivers it you can leave negative feedback and hopefully he will then offer you a refund if you don’t like what you get. Try to get sellers who are fluent in your native language.

Google translate has helped me a lot with similar issues, where buyer did not speak English. So might want to try translating and communicating with the language the seller has listed in their profile.