Communication outside fiverr

zackcasper

Can i call or watsapp a client to communicate order details?

Never do like that, if you do so, then you are calling Fiverr to Ban you from Fiverr. According to my experience, i can say that it’s against the Fiverr policy, Fiverr never shows the massages you send, but if your client report the massage to the buyer for trying to contact outside from Fiverr you get ban.

Never do like that, if you do so, then you are calling Fiverr to Ban you from Fiverr. According to my experience, i can say that it’s against the Fiverr policy, Fiverr never shows the massages you send, but if your client report the massage to the buyer for trying to contact outside from Fiverr you get ban.

According to my experience, i can say that it’s against the Fiverr policy,

It’s not just according to your experience, but fundamentally stated in the terms of service.

According to my experience, i can say that it’s against the Fiverr policy, Fiverr never shows the massages you send, but if your client report the massage to the buyer for trying to contact outside from Fiverr you get ban

You need to read full post. 🙂

I did but nvm let’s do it again

It’s not just according to your experience, but fundamentally stated in the terms of service.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Check the terms of service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Noooooooooooooooooooo

• Communication for handling Orders should be performed on Fiverr, through the Order Page. Users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Check the terms of service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Noooooooooooooooooooo

I like your howl, @wolfhowler Was it intentional?

No it was entirely unintentional. I will now take credit for it though 😂. If I got the moderator position I’d love to use my howl to uphold the community standards 🐺

No it was entirely unintentional. I will now take credit for it though 😂. If I got the moderator position I’d love to use my howl to uphold the community standards 🐺

I’ll support you all the way. The world needs more howlers.

Archived