Fiverr Community Forum

Communication outside fiverr

Can i call or watsapp a client to communicate order details?

4 Likes

No, it’s against TOS and you and your client will be in trouble.

8 Likes

Never do it. It violence Fiverr terms and conditions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/policies

2 Likes

it is against their terms and policy

2 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooo
Check the terms of service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer
Noooooooooooooooooooo

• Communication for handling Orders should be performed on Fiverr, through the Order Page. Users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
3 Likes

No, it is violence in fiverr terms.

1 Like

If you did your research, you would know you can’t.

You don’t need to anyway. Unless you want to scam Fiverr. Think about it: why would Fiverr risk that?

Calls are unnecessary extra work btw.

1 Like

Please read the terms of service - there’s a link at the bottom of the main Fiverr page. Also links to all the help files.

2 Likes

Never do like that, if you do so, then you are calling Fiverr to Ban you from Fiverr. According to my experience, i can say that it’s against the Fiverr policy, Fiverr never shows the massages you send, but if your client report the massage to the buyer for trying to contact outside from Fiverr you get ban.

1 Like

It’s not just according to your experience, but fundamentally stated in the terms of service.

2 Likes

You need to read full post. :slight_smile:

I did but nvm let’s do it again

It’s not just according to your experience, but fundamentally stated in the terms of service.

1 Like

I like your howl, @wolfhowler Was it intentional?

2 Likes

No it was entirely unintentional. I will now take credit for it though :joy:. If I got the moderator position I’d love to use my howl to uphold the community standards :wolf:

2 Likes

no its aganist the rule

I’ll support you all the way. The world needs more howlers.

2 Likes

THANK YOU ALL :blush:.I wont do that.

yea its illeal or aganist the fiverr tos rule