Dear Fellow sellers especially new sellers,
If you’re looking for a long-run show here on Fiverr, focus majorly on the communication part. That rocks! A proper and quick communication will help you stand out. A buyer always expect a seller with to the point communication. With communication, you can satisfy a client’s psyche.
- When you receive an order, try to reply asas you come to know of it. Just saying, “hey, thanks for your order. I will deliver your order asap.” This tells the buyer that you’re an active seller.
- Do use words like “Hello, Dear” with buyer’s fiverr user id or first name(if buyer has provided it).
- Do use smiles as and where you find them fit. Don’t use them much though.
- Communicate with honest and realistic approach.
- Never argue with a buyer who is hard on you. Simply try to understand buyer’s point of view. Try to adjust as much as you can.
- When a buyer wants refund despite you did your hard work but missed out by a bit, simply refund. This will help in a long-run. Coz if you don’t refund and Buyer reached out to Fiverr, and Fiverr cancels the order on your behalf, you’ll get it as a bad credit. So it’s better to cancel mutually by communicating it.
Do communicate well and it will make wonders for you!