Communication Problems with Clients

syedusman617

Hello everyone,
This is Syed Usman is a logo designer from Pakistan. I’ve created my account in the past few days and am so lucky because in starting days some top Byers invited me for making his company/brand logo but didn’t anyone give me orders, I think my communication skill is bad. Please help me and tell me some tips and tricks. Thanks

You really need to improve your english, it’s the first thing client observe about you and make guess how your work is going to be. Join an English class at your local area, or go for YouTube tutorials and after that you can go for fiverr’s conversation tips.

Meanwhile you can get help from your family, friends or someone who can help you with it.

You really need to improve your english, it’s the first thing client observe about you and make guess how your work is going to be. Join an English class at your local area, or go for YouTube tutorials and after that you can go for fiverr’s conversation tips.

Meanwhile you can get help from your family, friends or someone who can help you with it.

Thank you so much sir

Archived