Communication with buyers

amirafayed

Hi,

I hope you are having a good day.

The pre-formatted text (highlighted in light-grey) is taken directly from the Fiverr ToS (Terms of Service)-

Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.

Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.

It is generally not advised to contact via s***e, e-mail or phone. But, in case, your particular order requires that you have to interact with your client (to finish the order) outside of Fiverr, you should contact CS and ask for their permission prior to that.

Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Fiverr.com.

I hope this answers your question 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

If you please, ask them because some buyers sometimes ask for s***e to send more information?

What should I reply?

What should I reply?

No.

To be honest, I can’t see anything in your gigs which would require the use of s***e over Fiverr messaging.

From the ToS:

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Archived