Fiverr Community Forum

Community Events: Week of June 7th, 2021!

Save your spot and RSVP today!
Join us for two incredible events happening the week of June 7th, hosted by Top Rated Sellers ready to share their wisdom and best practices with our community –

:mega: Tuesday, June 8th at 12pm EST: Fiverr 101 on Strategies to Grow Your Freelancing Career

This is a Q&A-focused webinar that will help get you started in freelancing, so you understand what it takes to leverage your skills in the best way from the start. This webinar will be hosted by Top Rated and Pro Seller, Brandon John where he’ll dive into questions such as:

• How can you create a freelance profile and Fiverr gigs that will give you the highest chance of getting generating orders and successful buyer/client experiences?
  • How can you best utilize effective communication methods and upsell your services to earn more income?
  • How can you apply your skills and talents on Fiverr to corner niche markets and grow your client roster?

:mega: Thursday, June 10th at 12pm EST: Mastering Fiverr’s Communication Best Practices for Sellers

This is an interactive online workshop where you’ll meet other Fiverr sellers and share and learn communication best practices. This workshop will be moderated by Top Rated Seller and recruitment connoisseur, Steve Leitch.

This workshop was created to empower you with the best practices, knowledge and tools to provide your customers with a superior level of communication. Some topics we’ll discuss:

• The power of communication in freelancing
  • How to be a great listener to attract clientele
  • Effective communication that leads to success

See you there!

96 Likes

Super-excited for both events! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Us too, we’re excited to have you, @frank_d !

9 Likes

Waiting for both exciting events

10 Likes

WoW! Waiting for both exciting events…

9 Likes

Thats a great oppurtunity for us to learn lot of thing as a new seller but how we can join this event anyone help me to tell me about the process.Thank you so much.

10 Likes

Waiting for both exciting events.

10 Likes

Good opportunity for us to learn something different. How can I join in the event?

9 Likes

Super excited to know more about fiverr.

12 Likes

Hopefully, I would not miss the events this time. As I was excited about the frank_d webinar, but in the end, I could not attend.

10 Likes

Waiting for both exciting events

9 Likes

Waiting for Super- exciting both events

7 Likes

I’m hoping I won’t miss the event and am quite thrilled about it.

8 Likes

I am excited for this event.

5 Likes

Amazing! I can learn something

5 Likes

WOW!! That’s Super, Waiting For the Both Exciting Events. :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Excellent! Both events are very helpful for growing Fiverr business.

5 Likes

Hi @piczadesign ! For both events, you will be prompted to ‘Register’ on the right side of the screen. You will then be sent an email with a confirmation and details about how to join leading up to the events.

For the event on June 10th: ‘Mastering Fiverr’s Communication Best Practices for Sellers’, you will need to take one more step to create a ‘Gatheround’ account before joining on the day of the event.

See you there!

5 Likes

Super excited to join!

3 Likes