Fiverr Community Forum

Community Events: Week of June 7th, 2021!

Excited ! Dreaming hopeful :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Am really excited about this just cant wait till that day thank you ssorsch

1 Like

Hi @shejuti_mannan , for both events, please click on the links attached to the post, you will be prompted to ‘Register’ on the right side of the screen. You will then be sent an email with a confirmation and details about how to join leading up to the events.

*For the event on June 10th: ‘Mastering Fiverr’s Communication Best Practices for Sellers’, you will need to take one more step to create a ‘Gatheround’ account before joining on the day of the event.

See you there!

1 Like

Hi @raj_proservice for both events, please click on the links attached to the post, you will be prompted to ‘Register’ on the right side of the screen. You will then be sent an email with a confirmation and details about how to join leading up to the events.

*For the event on June 10th: ‘Mastering Fiverr’s Communication Best Practices for Sellers’, you will need to take one more step to create a ‘Gatheround’ account before joining on the day of the event.

See you there!

2 Likes

This is so excellent- And
I am very excited for this wonderful event.

3 Likes

Great ! Waiting for both exciting event :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Witting for excitement event :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

still waiting for this excited event.

1 Like

I am so ready for both of the events!!!

3 Likes

Highly interested for this event.

5 Likes

when will be the event started? at 12pm?

2 Likes

Yes @israt_ayesha , it will begin at 12pm EST. See you there!

3 Likes

That’s lovely I just cant wait to see how they worked course am new on this site it will be interesting to see it thank

1 Like

All my gig rank ok but my buyer come less here?