Community leader Fahim Ul Karim passed away

rcddeveloper

Fiverr bd community leader Fahim Ul Karim is no more with us. He breathed his last at Faridpur Medical College Hospital on Wednesday night. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.
Fahim has shown how to be a successful freelancer despite hundreds of obstacles. Fiber was also working very successfully as a community leader. I always thought of him as a very inspiring person, I could not have imagined that he would leave like this at such a young age.
May Allah bless Fahim with Jannatul Ferdous. May the inspiration that has been given to us in this short life be immortalized forever.
We will miss you Fahim Ul Karim

inna lillah hi wa inna lillahi rojiun. May Allah grant him Jannat

Got a Big Shocked to hear it 🙁

Inna lillah hi wa inna Ilaihi rajiun. May Allah Blessed him with Jannat.(Ameen)

He 'll be greatly missed…he was a good person.May allah forgive him…Condolence to his friends and his loved ones.May Allah give dare to his family to face this situation!

Got a Big Shocked to hear it 🙁
Inna lillah hi wa inna Ilaihi rajiun. May Allah Blessed him with Jannat.(Ameen)

He 'll be greatly missed…he was a good person.May allah forgive him…Condolence to his friends and his loved ones.May allah give dare to his family to face this situation!

This is a repost of a topic :

Bangladeshi freelancer Legend Fahim ul Karim has died Today :(

And this guy just created a topic including his own answer in this topic …

@fredonair Thank you for sharing.

He is real inspiration. He discovered Fiver then spend months educating himself in graphics design before working. That is a proper approach to Fiverr when you have no skills and starting from zero.

His monthly income was 300$ to maximum 800$ which is shockingly low.

The Muslim News
Bangladesh-Map-CIA-Public-Domain-good-one.png.a5a9f93ca004d4aebc613c16b8719573.png

Bangladesh: Disabled Bangladeshi with only 2 working fingers vows to make a...

By Md. Kamruzzaman   DHAKA, Bangladesh (AA): Bangladeshi youth Fahim Ul Karim has been suffering from a rare genetic disease since 2007, when he was nine years old. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), which eventually affects all voluntary...

So sorry to hear this sad news.

I will always remember this topic: Celebrating Fiverr’s 10th Anniversary: Success on my Life Circumstances

Thinking of all who knew him.

This news deeply saddens me. He was active on the Forum for a while and was always very helpful to people with questions.

Me too!

Archived