Fiverr Forum

Community Led Fiverr Events

Last week, one of our passionate Fiverr community members hosted an awesome event in Singapore that brought together Buyers and Sellers from all over the area.

Fiverr sponsored the event, provided swag and helped coordinate, but the entire event was organized by this community member. Attendees had a blast, made new connections and learned from one another through their Fiverr stories.

We have several more of these community-led events lined up over the next couple of months! This is a great way to meet fellow Fiverr community members in your area. They will be held all over the globe by Sellers and Buyers who volunteered to host the event on Fiverr’s behalf.

If you’re interested in hosting your own event, email us at Community@Fiverr.com with your name, Fiverr username & location.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Here are some moments captured from the event:

Reply to @thecreativeguys: Would fiverr consider setting up a platform for Fiverr users to earn Fiverr merchandise??

@writerlisaz and @david388 I’m not in your areas but I applaud your interest! Hope you get some responses. :slight_smile:

This is a great endeavor!

I really think Fiverr’ers would benefit a lot from this!

Reply to @david388: Nope. Not there. I live in Canada but I am currently on vacation in the States, I actually was near Philadelphia and Pennsylvania and went to May Cape Town.

Thank you for the information! l’ve seen at least one post from a user wanting to do this and obtain or buy official t-shirts. I think they ended up contacting CS. It’s great to have an e-mail to give others and to use ourselves if we’d like to try it!

Wow this amazing, it will be so cool to bring together all buyer’s and sellers from other countries and more importantly my country Jamaica!

I was trying to do that at my university, it’s cool that fiverr could sponsor that somehow, I will send an email maybe to get more details :)>-

I would love to meet up with Fiverr sellers/buyers in my area. Any Minneapolis/Minnesota people? Even Chicago would be close enough to make it worth the drive. I’d love to meet some Fiverr employees too.

This sounds wonderful. I’d be delighted to help organize something for the East coast in Philadelphia - will reach out to you guys via email.

Denver would be a great host city for a Fiverr event. The surrounding states would flock and it’s a beautiful place. If one doesn’t happen within the year, I’ll host one next summer

I like Fiverr Community…

I think the truth is that Fiverr should ask users for their location and if they would like to participate in a Fiverr Event, I don’t think you’ll be able to garner attention through the forums…

However I could be wrong :slight_smile:

It is is really gr8… I hope very soon Fiverr community members will visit Nepal also.

most of sellers are from Asia countries… Please come to Sri Lanka asap :slight_smile:

I’d be interested in organizing and event in Chicago!

Great!!!

I am also thinking about In my city Ahmedabad

Awesome!
How could we see where the next events will be? I’d love to come :slight_smile:

Gig: voiceover in English with French accent

Oh that’s us in the last picture! We were really fortunate to be a part of this event, and it was a really great opportunity to mingle with buyers and sellers alike. Shoutout to Brenda, thanks again for hosting the event!

That’s awesome <3 We’re planning to make a get together event here in Bangladesh,