Fiverr Community Forum

Community Moderators Needed!

Hey, Matt!
How will you update people, via their forum inbox or here? :grin:

3 Likes

@vickiespencer Sometimes it is unavoidable. You want to be polite and all but the dark sides come through.

For me, the MOD will be a tight leash making sure that I understand that my words have an impact and I can not just type from heart and reason, the heart needs to take a break. So only reason and TOS prevail.

1 Like

You have a kind heart and a sense of humour, @marinapomorac - no need to keep the leash too short on them …

2 Likes

Congratulations for applying!

2 Likes

I am new…can i apply for modaretor?

1 Like

First, why would you apply for a moderator if you are new and don’t know the rules yet.
Secondly I would believe moderators need to have attention to detail and don’t miss things for example like this one :point_down:

10 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yesterday I saw a bunch of locks next to topics with you as last postee and then I saw the shield mark.
I loved that those topics were locked super fast.

5 Likes

Hello, I just received this message. It implies a message has been hidden for being off-topic. It also seems to imply I can act on it, in some way. (As in, edit or remove it, I suppose. It seems to give a time frame.)

I don’t see a reply. So how can I act on it?

Thank you.

roo

You said:

16m

Hello,

This is an automated message from Fiverr Community Forum to let you know that your post was hidden.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/community-moderators-needed/458955/133

Your post was flagged as off-topic : the community feels it is not a good fit for the topic, as currently defined by the title and the first post.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

1 Like

Your reply was flagged by a community member & later removed by a moderator.

It’s a bit more than just an implication.

1 Like