Community not Competition

I’m new on Fiverr but not new to the industry I cater to!

Being in Social Media for years, I always admired when the newbies were full of enthusiasm to learn the Art of Social.
But over a period of time, I’ve learned that what has really hit the market is not buyers but the pricing of the sellers who quote rock bottom.

However, I truly believe that when your work is good there will always be a buyer out there. With this, I’m hoping to start a new journey on Fiverr. I would love to know more about you folks!

I’m new on Fiverr but not new to the industry I cater to!

Being in Social Media for years, I always admired when the newbies were full of enthusiasm to learn the Art of Social.

But over a period of time, I’ve learned that what has really hit the market is not buyers but the pricing of the sellers who quote rock bottom.

However, I truly believe that when your work is good there will always be a buyer out there. With this, I’m hoping to start a new journey on Fiverr. I would love to know more about you folks!

Hello @asocialwizard

Welcome to Fiverr and the community. We are happy to have you onboard.

I truly believe that when your work is good there will always be a buyer out there.

You are absolutely correct! Don’t care about your competition spoiling the market with rock bottom prices, that’s the rule of the market. New sellers try to grab a piece of the cake by offering a rock bottom price at start and eventually increase their prices by up to 100% in a year or so.

The amazing team at fiverr have put this great free course for new sellers, I highly recommend you watch it: Learn how to Successfully Freelance on Fiverr

Interact in the community, ask questions and have fun!

Regards,

Shashant

Archived