Companies within Fiverr

bssn_brhm

Hi, I had a question and I hope one of you will help me. I have this gig where I translate texts from english to french or the other way around. Here’s the link in case one of you is interested : https://www.fiverr.com/share/VoQql5
But someone reached out to me saying that they were a company and they wanted me to work for them for really cheap as one of the many translators they already have. It’s a very interesting offer even if I’m not going to win much because I don’t really have any customer. But I don’t know if it’s a scam or if it’s even allowed on Fiverr. Does one of you have an answer please?

Likely a scam.

The promise of regular future work for a cheap starting price is a blaring warning sign to steer clear.

There’s no way to guarantee future orders, so they’ll likely give you a huge task for a cheap fee, then you will likely never hear from them again.

Why are you still using online stock footage photo as a profile?

You need to change that.

And that is a scam or possibly exploit deal. Companies are looking for affordable quality but not cheap quality.

Save your breath, they ain’t changing that profile pic lol. I gave a homeless guy $10 to pose for my profile pic. I let him keep the shades but he had to give me the shirt back.

Why are you still using online stock footage photo as a profile?

You need to change that.

And that is a scam or possibly exploit deal. Companies are looking for affordable quality but not cheap quality.

Hi ! Thank you for your help ! You can go on my actual fiverr account and the picture is changed. I actually don’t know how to change it on the forum. Can you help me ?

Hi ! Thank you for your help ! You can go on my actual fiverr account and the picture is changed. I actually don’t know how to change it on the forum. Can you help me ?

Can you help me ?

Try logging off of the Fiverr Forum and the main site and then logging in again. That is how I did it. One time it took two tries though.

Archived