Competition is Reporting/Flagging Gigs!

kieraford

I am pretty new to Fiverr and recently I have been having issues with my gigs being reported. I did some research and come to find out, other people have been having this problem too and claim that it is competition trying to “sabotage” you. My most recent gig was rejected because of a, “third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use and/or misleading consumers…”

It was a gig for proofreading and editing writings! I am a professional writer with a degree in writing, so I definitely couldn’t be misleading consumers. As for the other two, the photo I used was my personal logo, which I own the rights to, and according to their TOS, I didn’t violate anything!

Are people on here that insecure about their own abilities that they’ll try to “stamp out” competition?!

Does Fiverr even evaluate the report or do they just automatically take it down to “save face”?!

You’re new on Fiverr, with only one positive review. I doubt someone is targeting you in an attempt to “sabotage” your Fiverr success. You don’t have any significant proven success to sabotage. Just because you’ve seen other people claiming sabotage against them, does not mean it’s happening to you as well.

If Fiverr has flagged your writing gig for some reason, then they have a good reason. Your best course of action is to ask Customer Support directly. They’re the only ones that can explain why they took action against your gig.

To be honest, though, I really don’t think it’s sabotage.

Archived