Complain on Seller

rreimy2426

How do i lodge a complain on a seller who refuses the payment via fiverr and only wants to deal with bitcoin payment mode!

I did few jobs here in fiverr previously with great satisfaction…but fiverr is being tarnished by few people in here who do not follow the basic rules.

Dissapointed

Reimy

If the buyer already booked your gig then Fiverr has already received their money. 💰 14 days after the gig is completed.

Your buyer should not be bargaining with you about sending you payment in any other form than Fiverr allows.
😉

Note: There was a time when Fiverr accepted Bitcoin as a payment, but they no longer do.

If the buyer already booked your gig then Fiverr has already received their money. 💰 14 days after the gig is completed.

Your buyer should not be bargaining with you about sending you payment in any other form than Fiverr allows.

😉

Note: There was a time when Fiverr accepted Bitcoin as a payment, but they no longer do.

Vickie, the OP is a buyer. He’s complaining because his seller wants payment outside Fiverr’s system.

😉

This guy does not want to accept payment through fiverr…only bitcoin.

When i insisted i want to do the payment via fiverr he did not want to accept the job and ask me to get it done elsewhere:rage:

When i insisted i want to do the payment via fiverr he did not want to accept the job and ask me to get it done elsewhere:rage:

You can also report the seller via the “report” button on the seller’s profile.

Done

Tanx guiding me

I know we are told this, however direct contact works better. I once flagged a gig where the image was taken of a man completely naked from the back. 😳

I flagged it and the gig still stayed up for days. :roll_eyes:

I found the gig while looking under “Fun and Lifestyle” category for crafts I might want to buy. :crazy_face:

😱 vickie’s gone 🙀

No, she’s not gone, her comment was flagged :roll_eyes:

??? 😳

??? 😳

I made that same comment a few months ago when someone spoke of using the flag in a gig to report an issue. If there is something that urgently needs attention my point is to contact directly contact CS. I took out the 💩 and nudity reference and now it is back.

My post was not flagged then. :thinking:

??? 😳

I made that same comment a few months ago when someone spoke of using the flag in a gig to report an issue. If there is something that urgently needs attention my point is to contact directly contact CS. I took out the 💩 and nudity reference and now it is back.

I made that same comment a few months ago when someone spoke of using the flag in a gig to report an issue. If there is something that urgently needs attention my point is to contact directly contact CS.

This “report” button is a new feature rolled out some days ago. It’s not flagging, it’s reporting and will be checked by the Trust staff. I think this is thought to lighten up a bit CS’s work load.

I took out the 💩 and nudity reference and now it is back.

It seems we’re back to the days of the holy inquisition… :roll_eyes:

Anyway, I’m glaaaaadddddd your comment is back!!! 😀

I made that same comment a few months ago when someone spoke of using the flag in a gig to report an issue. If there is something that urgently needs attention my point is to contact directly contact CS.

This “report” button is a new feature rolled out some days ago. It’s not flagging, it’s reporting and will be checked by the Trust staff. I think this is thought to lighten up a bit CS’s work load.

I took out the 💩 and nudity reference and now it is back.

It seems we’re back to the days of the holy inquisition… :roll_eyes:

Anyway, I’m glaaaaadddddd your comment is back!!! :grinning:

I looked at several gigs, and I do not see a report button? :thinking: I only see the :black_flag: feature. However, then I do not have the block the buyer button option either.

I looked at several gigs, and I do not see a report button? :thinking: feature. However, then I do not have the block the buyer button option either.

I do not have the block the buyer button option either

Yeah, they are still in the process of rolling it out I think. I think I got the block a buyer option only today. Also, I only see the block a buyer option for buyers whom I have worked with in the past.

On a side note, I still don’t have the new test feature on my profile yet 😶

I do not have the block the buyer button option either

Yeah, they are still in the process of rolling it out I think. I think I got the block a buyer option only today. Also, I only see the block a buyer option for buyers whom I have worked with in the past.

On a side note, I still don’t have the new test feature on my profile yet 😶

I got the block a buyer option only today. Also, I only see the block a buyer option for buyers whom I have worked with in the past.

I do not have it at all! I do not care about having the new test feature either. 🥴

I got the block a buyer option only today. Also, I only see the block a buyer option for buyers whom I have worked with in the past.

I do not have it at all! I do not care about having the new test feature either. 🥴

This block/report thing is a double-edged weapon. It’s going to be a nightmare in indiscriminate or resentful hands, and will be the start of a witch hunt :roll_eyes:

Coming days will be tough… 😏

I do not care about having the new test feature either. 🥴

And with me, we make 2 although I got it few months ago 😀

😉

There is a problem of different kinds of people because we have to face a little problem

You can contact support

Archived