Complaint on poor quality of work

fordrles

1m
I have assigned a job to a designer and they have provided two versions of a master powerpoint slide deck and the quality is very poor and not according to scope.

How can I complain or cancel their work as it is too bad and my original presentation was much higher quality?

Guest phantompower

On the delivery page there is a button written “resolution center” Click it and proceed with what you would like to do next.

1m

I have assigned a job to a designer and they have provided two versions of a master powerpoint slide deck and the quality is very poor and not according to scope.

How can I complain or cancel their work as it is too bad and my original presentation was much higher quality?

the quality is very poor and not according to scope

Poor quality is not a reason for a cancellation!

You should read TOS:

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

You should verify if the seller did exactly what you wrote in your requirements.

Archived