Fiverr Forum

Complete 53 orders in 36 days!

Hi,

This is MINHAZ.
I heard about fiverr from one of my team mates who is also a web developer.

I just open an account and make a single gig on “landing page making using wp”. I obviously research over 30 related GIGS to make my one. But i was not that much serious on fiverr!

After just 12 hours i got my 1st order. My gig view was over 80 and click was over 12. I was impressed seeing these statistics. From that day i was very serious on fiverr! And quickly i make 7 GIGs on web development and lead generation expertise.

After 22 days i complete 10 orders and become level 1 seller. I got lots of appreciation from my web developers team mates, fellow mates and local freelancers.

Today I have completed 53 orders in just 36 days… i spend 8-10 hours daily on fiverr! and also send 10 buyer request daily!
I am sure i will be top rated seller very shortly and will earn a lot in 2017!

Last 1.5 years i worked on upwork. i am giving much time on fiverr instead of upwork.
because fiverr is fast and there are much more clients exist on fiverr.
and there are lots of more categorized job exist on fiverr. but upwork working option are limited.

In two years I have complete 34 jobs there(upwork) and work 1000 hours only. because i was not getting job there.
but i complete 54 orders in 36 days on fiverr

I believe in 3 things , hard work, deadline and client’s satisfaction .
GOD is ready to give you everything if you can work harder and harder

Thanks,
Minhaz
Bangladesh

Well, it seems you have some loyal customers :slight_smile:
Good luck!

Exactly.
I have 6 fixed client. i am working with them continuously.

Congratulations , you are in the right place , as long as you deliver, theres no telling as to how much you can make on fiverr.

You are right!
This is an awesome and legal marketplace.
Last 2 years I worked on upwork.
Now i am serious on fiverr

I know this is not really your topic, but can you share why did you quit upwork?

i don’t quit till now, i am giving much time on fiverr instead of upwork.
because fiverr is fast. upwork is slow and there are much more clients exist on fiverr.
and there are lots of more categorized job exist on fiverr. but upwork working option are limited.

In two years I have complete 34 jobs there(upwork) and work 1000 hours only. because i was not getting job there.
but i complete 54 orders in 36 days on fiverr

Very good, alot of orders, maybe time for you to up your rates or create a new special gig? :smiley:

Yes.
I also think like that.
Thanks for your suggestion brother!

I see, thanks for the explanation.