Complete my first order with 5 star!

I have just completed my first order successfully with 5 stars! At this moment my Goal is to become a level-1 seller. Please give me some advice that I can easily get my desire mark.

Thanks
Kazi Asif Billah

Keep delivering high quality work, in a timely manner and always ask for reviews from your seller.

Good luck

Great! The first review is the most important one!
Keep up the good work! Deliver quality work on time, try to stay online at least 18-20 hours and use buyer requests every day!
Best of luck! :smiley:

Congratulations. Your first sale is always very exciting. Take time to read through the forum where you will finds lots of helpful tips and information. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks very much for kind information :grinning::grinning:

How is that possible to stay online at least 18-20 hours ? I never seen this type of information in this community.

Yes when I got my first order I’m was very excited that time. Even I don’t understand what I’m going to do. But I take some times and start again.

Many Congratulations on your first order with 5 star…I wish you complete more 5 orders in next couple of days…
Best of luck.

God bless you man. This is the best wish for me at this moment :grinning::grinning:

It’s possible by using mobile apps. Run the app on your mobile background and you’ll stay online. And I’ve also found this information in this community as well as outside too! :slight_smile:

I just got my first 5 star review as well! Feels great!

Congrats ! You should try to hard work for level 2 badge

Install Fiverr mobile app to stay online anywhere.

Congratulations
Best of Luck