Completed 100 orders in 2 months

ishara94

Reply to @solobest: Start by deleting your current gig and creating a new one. Also be specific and clear on what you mention. As I feel, the title and description of your current gig is not much clear. Also avoid confusions like using “I” in some places and “we” in some other places which will not give an assuring impression to the clients. Try using bullet points in the gig description since bullets are an effective way to convey something clearly. Once you have done these, try marketing using social networks like Twitter.

Forgot to mention earlier, complete your profile until it shows 100% completed before you try anything.

Good luck 🙂

Reply to @mindwarriorrk: Well, as I can see you have not taken the maximum use of the tags. You can add a “homework” tag for the physics gig also.

And optimize the titles, so that they are simple and will catch the eye at once. Something like: I will do your physics HOMEWORK, will work effectively as I think.

Also a simple gig description will be the most ideal in order to increase sales. Because if a person finds your gig description not clear, complicated or even overly descriptive, there is a chance he / she might move on to another. Stating the facts in point form is an effective way of conveying information

Good luck and have a great journey on Fiverr :-bd

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sered1228

Congrats on your gigs! your doing things right:)

I just started my gig 5 days ago, I have gotten a few gigs, I want to get your opinion on my site to see if I started correctly.

Since there are many hold a sign gigs, any recommendations on how to stand out?

thanks,

Alexa

Archived