Fiverr Community Forum

Completed 1000 Reviews as a Level 2 Seller! Woohoo!

Hello, Fiverr,

Today I am so excited to let you know that I have completed 1100+ Orders and 1000 Reviews as Level 2 Seller. I am so happy today. The journey was not easy. I have gone through lots of troubles that happened here with me but, Still, I have to keep forced to myself to be a strong and positive person.
I did very hard work day and night to make every buyer 100% satisfied using my quality and service.

Here is my profile you can check how people reacting after getting my service.
https://www.fiverr.com/digitaldrivers?up_rollout=true

If you want to be a successful seller on Fiverr and looking to turn your profile into a professional way then you might need a great Fiverr gig picture design. I have helped 400+ sellers to design their Fiverr gig images as they want. You can also Inbox me or order me.

Thanks All.
Digital Drivers.

6 Likes

Congratulations!
I wonder why you’re still on level two after completing these many orders.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Congratulations…

1 Like

Even though @digitaldrivers appears to be an excellent seller (respect to you!) - the requirement for the next level requires all time earnings to be at least $20,000.

Plus the next level, which is Top Rated Seller (TRS), is a manual choice by Fiverr. It’s not an automatic promotion.

Those are two good reasons why the op is still at level 2!

His gigs are $5. So even having completed 1,100 orders - he’ll have only earned $5,500 before commission, which is only just over a quarter of the requirement for TRS status.

By charging only $5 per gig he is ensuring lots of orders. But, also by only charging $5, he is preventing himself from being promoted into the Fiverr big time.

2 Likes

Congress @digitaldrivers :heartbeat:. It’s a great achievement. Go a head.

1 Like

I have completed $12k need $8k more. Yes, TRS will be a manual procees by Fiverr. I hope they select me as a TRS by cheking my quality work and service. I will apply for that and hope for best. Thanks.

Thank you so much sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

awesome bro… :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations brother

1 Like

Congratulations…

1 Like