Completed 11 orders, and no more sales :(

sunadvertising

Hello,
My name is Eligerta and i successfully made it to level one with 11 orders (9 rated and 2 not rated).
I made a few small changes to my gigs and after that even my stats have gone down, I reverted them and still no changes. Can someone take a look at my profile please, I would really appreciate it. Below is the link to my profile https://www.fiverr.com/sunadvertising .
Thank you

Dont delete the existing one let it work…give it time but may be the new one would grow better than that in less time as you will not repeat the same gig changing mistake again…

I have another gig for the same above one for 5$ only…they both work parallel for me…check it out

https://www.fiverr.com/share/25XYe

@nadeemnazar96 Posting a link in your reply is spamming the forum and will get you into trouble with the moderators.

Hi Eligerta

By the reviews on your profile it seems you do a great job. I think you could try something. To offer some kind of easy service that will not take you much time in the price of $5 and have the extras for more profit. E.g. you can check their existing pages for $5 and offer one tip of advice. This way more people will visit your gigs. And hopefully more will buy the extras. Because starting at $70 is maybe too high.

all the best!

Hi Eligerta

By the reviews on your profile it seems you do a great job. I think you could try something. To offer some kind of easy service that will not take you much time in the price of $5 and have the extras for more profit. E.g. you can check their existing pages for $5 and offer one tip of advice. This way more people will visit your gigs. And hopefully more will buy the extras. Because starting at $70 is maybe too high.

all the best!

Yes i was thinking that at one point. But my prices haven’t changed from the start. But i will think something. Thank you.

Archived