Fiverr Community Forum

Completed 120 orders with 75 reviews and $2000 sales....Tips for new sellers

I am happy to share that I completed over 120 orders and next month will be level 2 seller. I want to thanks to seniors at he forum I learned a lot from them. I am very active on forum and on regular basis i see many posts from new sellers that they are not getting orders or how to improve their gigs. So I want to share some of basic tips that i think these matters.
Tips for New Sellers:

• Make sure your response rate is 100%. Always try to give response to your client as soon as possible.

• Make sure to make your clients repeat clients. This will happen when you give them a quality work on time.

• Send buyer requests daily and send attractive buyer requests after reading carefully. Do not send copy pasted requests.
    My Best seller gigs:
    https://www.fiverr.com/share/L3gdRA
    https://www.fiverr.com/share/mma5Lx
    Good luck :slight_smile:

23 Likes

@iqrasaeed1 Thanks For share your great experience and valuable tips. That will help all new seller and grow confidence . Thanks Again… :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

congratulations for your achieve

2 Likes

congratulations. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow , congrats for your achievement and truly wishes you to get more orders in future. Thanks for sharing your experience and tips to us…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

congratulatons :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

1 Like

Congrats, I’m next in line

1 Like

Best wishes :star_struck:

Congratulations. Thank you for sharing information.

1 Like

Great job. Congratulation!
I’m new in fiverr and create 7 gig. I active in here as much as I can and now waiting for my first client.

2 Likes

Congratulations for your archive :heart_eyes: wish you best of luck

congratulations for your best achievement :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

congress best of luck :heart_eyes:

Congratulation :+1::+1: good luck

Congratulationsfor you upcoming lavel two badge. Special thanks for you great tips and tricks to get more order. I have also completed 17th order here. I hope you will get more success.

Thank you very much for share your idea in fiverr fourm. We have very benefited to read you article. you article is very important new freelancer.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for giving valuable tips for new seller :heart_eyes:

1 Like