Completed 15 order successfully

I created my fiverr account about 6 months. But I only work just about 3 months.

I am new too. But I am now on Day 62 and completed 9 Order and on processing One Oder. I planed a target to achieve 20+ Order in 90 days. But I can’t find the way for getting more order. Can you share your experience to getting the orders?

I am new too. But I am now on Day 62 and completed 9 Order and on processing One Oder. I planed a target to achieve 20+ Order in 90 days. But I can’t find the way for getting more order. Can you share your experience to getting the orders?

Not so bad. 2 months 9 order completed.

Try to complete 10 bid everyday form buyer request. But it’s really hard. Buyer request job is really hard I think.

Only one way. If your gig will rank to 1-2 pages so you can get more job everyday I hope.

But try to improve your skill.

And try to share your gig to you social channel.

Not so bad. 2 months 9 order completed.

Try to complete 10 bid everyday form buyer request. But it’s really hard. Buyer request job is really hard I think.

Only one way. If your gig will rank to 1-2 pages so you can get more job everyday I hope.

But try to improve your skill.

And try to share your gig to you social channel.

Firstly, I have Completed 9 Orders that all is 5 star with tips. But none of this order are not from any bids or buyer requests. Also, My 2 gigs are stay on first and second pages. Now I try to get my client from social media or blogs about my gig related platform.

Firstly, I have Completed 9 Orders that all is 5 star with tips. But none of this order are not from any bids or buyer requests. Also, My 2 gigs are stay on first and second pages. Now I try to get my client from social media or blogs about my gig related platform.

My 2 gigs are stay on first and second pages

But I think It’s really easy to complete 20+ orders within 1 or 1.5 months.

But why you complete only 9 orders I can’t understand.

If my gig will to 1 or 2 pages so I will promote to seller 2 within 2-3 months

My 2 gigs are stay on first and second pages

But I think It’s really easy to complete 20+ orders within 1 or 1.5 months.

But why you complete only 9 orders I can’t understand.

If my gig will to 1 or 2 pages so I will promote to seller 2 within 2-3 months

How can passed this days? I am waiting to get more orders.

Archived