Fiverr Community Forum

Completed 15 Orders but only 10 of them left Review?

Hello I need help! I am a new seller and completed 15 orders. but only 10 of them left a review on my account. As we know reviews are very important. A day ago I have completed an order then left a message to the buyer to leave a review he only marked the order as completed and don’t left a review.

What are the best techniques to get reviews from the buyer in a polite way?

2 Likes

Buyer is not entitled to leave a review. It’s all up to their discretion. Just move on getting more orders. Higher number of orders will result higher number of review, it’s a simple math.

Speaking from someone who has 74% rated orders out of 700+ completed orders.

1 Like

Man , 10 out of 15 is a lot!!

1 Like

Asking for reviews will earn you a warning from Fiverr. Don’t ask for reviews. Reviews are, and should always be, voluntary. If a buyer chooses to leave a review, great! If not, don’t worry about it. Move on to the next order, and continue to be a great seller who delivers top-quality work.

4 Likes

Thank you for answering!

Thank your for letting me know!

Thanks for appreciation!

No one owes you a review and this entitlement will stall your business.

There is no “polite way” to get reviews, because you never, ever solicit them. That’s wrong. I think what you mean is how do you earn reviews.

3 Likes

70-80% of orders are getting reviewed on average from what I’m reading. That’s pretty normal.

3 Likes

10 out of 15 is great.
Concentrate on meeting the objectives of your clients and the reviews will come naturally. Never solicit for it. Also, I would like to let you know getting no reviews is better than getting a bad one. So keep your head up and keep up the good work.

5 Likes

@humanissocial @lenasemenkova @datwriterguy Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with me!

Great advice and optimism!

3 Likes