Completed 1st Order & Got 5 Start Review

Hi,

It’s really a great news for me that I got my 1st order few days back and successfully complete and got a 5 star review. Now I’m very exited and hope for the same will continue in future.

I’m a dedicated SEO & SMO expert with more than 11 years of experience and can do any kind of work related to SEO, SMO, SEM, Web Design and Data Entry.

So thanks to my client who given me the 1st opportunity to explore my our work process and thanks my all fiver friends.

Thanks,
Deepak

My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! :slight_smile:

Also, don’t put it low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. I had not much work and I desided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

Congrats and best wishes!

good luck congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations…:v::v::v:

Thanks for your information.

Really, you have shared most important points regarding the Fiverr. I will definitely follow and hope for the best result in future.

Thanks again and looking for your help every-time.

oh congratulation:v::v::v:

Thanks everyone,

For your great words and support.

Hope this type of support will continue for the future…

Thanks Again!
Deepak

Well done! First of many, I hope.