Fiverr Forum

Completed $20,000 Earning

Hello Friends. Hope everyone is doing great. SO I am here once again to share my achievement of earning $20,000 on Fiverr. I never thought that one day I will reach this point.Its really a great journey so far. I created an account in 2014 . I shared my storywhy and how I created account on fiverr in prrevious forum. I just want to say just because of Fiverr I am someone and somewhere in my life. I have no words how to thank Fiverr. Reaching at this point really matters a lot for me and motivated me to work more harder. I also want to motivated new sellers here that its not that difficult. Just do good work and you will earn a lot. With that said BEST OF LUCK to all! Thanks!

mayank8447

congraculations your great achievement and pray for me i am a new member of fiver

@mayank8447
For your journey
Congratulations to you

Wow, so it took 5 years? Congrats! I am at $8, 000 after one and a half years. I am also estimating that I will reach $20, 000 in about 2-3 years from now. Do you think it is realistic?

Hello, and congratulations. Its always great to hear sellers earn many from fiverr. It makes me more motivated. Well done keep going.

Maria S.

Yeah sure even you can reach faster. The number of buyers increased so much from that time.

Thank you so much mariasereti :slight_smile:

All the very Best. Just keep doing good work!

@mayank8447 great journey bro :slight_smile:
Congratulations to you. :tada:

Congratulations. Best wishes.

It’s a humongous acquisition. Feeling happy to know someone’s success. Have a good luck.