Fiverr Community Forum

Completed $20,000 Earning

Hello Friends. Hope everyone is doing great. SO I am here once again to share my achievement of earning $20,000 on Fiverr. I never thought that one day I will reach this point.Its really a great journey so far. I created an account in 2014 . I shared my storywhy and how I created account on fiverr in prrevious forum. I just want to say just because of Fiverr I am someone and somewhere in my life. I have no words how to thank Fiverr. Reaching at this point really matters a lot for me and motivated me to work more harder. I also want to motivated new sellers here that its not that difficult. Just do good work and you will earn a lot. With that said BEST OF LUCK to all! Thanks!

mayank8447

24 Likes

congraculations your great achievement and pray for me i am a new member of fiver

3 Likes

@mayank8447
For your journey
Congratulations to you

2 Likes

Wow, so it took 5 years? Congrats! I am at $8, 000 after one and a half years. I am also estimating that I will reach $20, 000 in about 2-3 years from now. Do you think it is realistic?

3 Likes

Hello, and congratulations. Its always great to hear sellers earn many from fiverr. It makes me more motivated. Well done keep going.

Maria S.

Yeah sure even you can reach faster. The number of buyers increased so much from that time.

Thank you so much mariasereti :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the very Best. Just keep doing good work!

1 Like

@mayank8447 great journey bro :slight_smile:
Congratulations to you. :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations. Best wishes.

1 Like

It’s a humongous acquisition. Feeling happy to know someone’s success. Have a good luck.

1 Like

Wow, congratulations.
I am at $2000 plus in 2 months now.
I hope I can get to $20000 in 1-2 years.

3 Likes

Very good, What service you provide.

2 Likes

Congratulation and thank you for sharing your achievements with us :slight_smile:

Best of the luck for more success :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow Great … Wish you Good Luck bro

congraculations your great achievement…

Wow! Very good. Congratulations.

your awesome ,well done

Congratulation! Best of the luck for more success.

@mayank8447 congratulations