Fiverr Forum

Completed 200+ Orders Successfully as Level 2 Seller

Hello Guyz,

I am a self-driven and flexible graphic designer & social media expert with over 5+ years of experience in both the role to help people for their business growth.

I would like to share my experience with you all, How I become level 2 seller and how to get orders constantly.

First of all, on Fiverr becoming Level 2 Seller is not easy. You have to do hard work as well as smart work.

As we all know gigs position is not a fix on Fiverr search. So, maybe your gigs positions get ups and down.

Here are some Tips that you can follow to be a successful freelancer on Fiverr. (Tips for all sellers)

1. Make gigs titles and keywords SEO/User-friendly
  2. Be online for more than 12 hours.
  3. Send 10 relevant buyer request daily.
  4. Reply in just 5 to 10 minutes. (If its possible for you)
  5. Complete orders on time.
  6. Deliver more than expected.
  7. Say Thank you to the client at the end of order completion.
    (It’s chance to get back repeat customer)
  8. Analyze your gigs descriptions and keywords monthly basis.
    (If your impressions, views, and clicks getting down then only)
  9. Don’t share your gigs on social media.
    (What do you think If you will promote your gigs on social media then you will get orders? No, remember in social media may be all are your friends and relatives who will never purchase your gig. Also, if you will share your gigs on FB groups then there is also all are sellers only.)
  10. Get your relevant skills exams passed.
  11. Never use a badge, other companies logos in your gigs thumbnails and videos.
  12. Make all your gigs professionally with the same theme which is high chance to get client’s attractions.

You can just see my gigs thumbnail, Look how they all are in the same pattern/them.
https://www.fiverr.com/digitaldrivers

If you don’t know graphic designing then just invest your $5 on your gig thumbnail and hire me. I will design the best gig thumbnail for you as per Fiverr guidelines.

I hope you enjoyed reading these Tips.

Regards,
Digital Drivers.

6 Likes

Hi…I am new seller of fiverr. Best of luck.

1 Like

Best article for new sellers… Thanks for sharing with us.

1 Like