Fiverr Forum

Completed 3 orders within 4 days

I have created fiverr account in 2018. But I started working in 2019 February. I already completed 3 orders.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Thank You

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: How can it possible ?

Congratulations. :smiley:

However, if you would like to share your news about getting your first order, your second order, your first positive review, or anything similar? :mega: Shout out in My Fiverr Gigs! If you start a new thread anywhere but My Fiverr Gigs about first orders/reviews or any other order/review announcement, it may be moved, merged or removed.

Therefore, to prevent your post from being removed, I have moved it to My Fiverr Gigs!

It is magic… hahaha

Keep going bro.,…

That’s great brother,
keep going and tip for you is try to keep your ID status online all the time as possible as you can.

How you can keep your status online? Use “Auto Refresh” extension plugin of any browser you are using.

Regards

hey dude you are so lucky man. i’ve created gig in December but i’ve not had any order now. :blush:

Thank you for your advice.

congrats…

Are you web developer? I’m web developer but i haven’t had any order yet. what i have to do

Congradz… :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Congratulations dear… Keep it up.

Well done, I am a spokesperson and have had some decent orders myself so far :slight_smile:

@musfakur
Congratulations to you

Hello and welcome in Fiverr. That is a good start. Keep going.

Maria S.

1. create a unique gig with good title
  2. send buyer request daily
  3. share your gig on social media

i hope this will help you. thank you

1. create a unique gig with good title
  2. send buyer request daily
  3. share your gig on social media

wow i’m very happy brother musfakur. i think i have to create more gig 6 or 7.
please answer bro

Congratulations :grinning:

[musfakur] I’m student of cuderstrust as well as you. i’m ctg-140 mantor dolon vai.
responsive web design.

you can create maximum 7 gigs if you are in NO LEVEL seller.