Fiverr Community Forum

Completed 3rd order but didn't get the full satisfaction

I started on Fiverr in starting of April. for the first 15 days, I didn’t get any messages or orders from buyers. Suddenly this week I got my first order and I was really happy and completed his order on time. and he marked me a 5-star rating. On the very next day, I got second order on a different gig and completed that on the same day and got a 5-star rating.

On the third day too, I got a new order on a new gig and completed that on the same day but was not able to get his 5-star rating however he gave good feedback.

Now it has been 3 days and I have not got any messages or order requests from anyone. I doubt, is it because of that rating ?

can u review this gig once?
https://www.fiverr.com/srs_devlpr/provide-a-free-lesson-on-basic-programming-algorithms

2 Likes

Your gig URL says free lesson which is obviously not the case as your gig has to be purchased.

Also, I see you offer to help with homework and assignments.

Helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you delete such gigs as they are likely to be removed at any time.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

1 Like

Thanks for your review, can u tell me which gigs do u think are seeming like they are trying offer homework help ?
Should I remove the whole gig or can I change the title and description such that it doesn’t look homework help.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Check the URL which can’t be changed, and the Gigs. Delete as appropriate.

Will leave this with you.