Completed 49 orders and I am on level one ! Struggling to get new orders ! Its been week now. Really level one is HELL ?Thanks in advance

anilbthapa

Level one is not a hell. If you think you get less order than you want then you need to start engaging with your target audience and start doing something to get new client and not only waiting for fiverr do all work for you.

I am trying everything to get orders but still I cant get any…

Gigs rotate like crazy, both in recommended and best selling sorting. You should get used to dry periods, which can last from days to months, even years if unlucky. But it picks up eventually again. One thing I would recommend to do is edit your gig, wait some days and do it again if nothing improved. Pick up good keywords for your tags and mention those keywords in your description where it makes sense. Adding or removing a video does not have an effect usually.

You can however help things by doing promotions for your gigs. Even opening a blog about your gigs and doing seo for that is a solid idea. If you get any sales that way, it helps your stats and it’s more likely your gig will get an exposure boost next.

Hello Guys! I Completed 49 orders and I am on level one ! Struggling to get new orders ! Its been week now. Really level one is HELL ??Thanks in advance…

I Completed 49 orders and I am on level one ! Struggling to get new orders ! Its been week now. Really level one is HELL ??Thanks in advance…

I’m confused… what exactly are you thanking us for?

The handsome bearded wonder :bearded_person:t2:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

The handsome bearded wonder :bearded_person:t2:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

LEVEL 1 IS NOT A HELL! :roll_eyes:

So what exactly are you trying?

Or do you want us to play a guess game with what you already did to try to advice what else you should do?

Do you have any ideas on engaging targeted audience? what activities you would perform if you are on my shoe… I really want to figure it out… 🙂

I Completed 49 orders and I am on level one ! Struggling to get new orders ! Its been week now. Really level one is HELL ??Thanks in advance…

I’m confused… what exactly are you thanking us for?

For any suggestion which you may provide. jonbaas

Brother

SHOULD ALWAYS BE HAPPY FOR ACHIEVED ACHIEVEMENT.

HOWEVER TRY AND TRY.

NON RESPONSE MAY BE DUE TO SLUMP IN THE MARKET.

ALWAYS MAINTAIN POSITIVE THINKING.

SURRENDER TO GOD, HE WILL TAKE CARE.

God Bless you.

Murty

Thanks murthy… You made me feel proud… 🙂

Do you have any ideas on engaging targeted audience? what activities you would perform if you are on my shoe… I really want to figure it out… 🙂

Well, you ignored all my questions so I don’t know how you expect me to answers yours :woman_shrugging:

Archived